Origami Fun brought to you by
Still Having a Ball
We teach juggling, unicycling, stilt walking, and rola-bola skills.
Just some fun with currency. The smile/frown works with almost any face-on portrait. Lincoln is the best one.
- Lincoln Smile Frown
The folds through Lincoln's eyes are mountain folds. The center fold is a valley fold.
- The smile/frown thing is much more impressive "live"
- The eyes really pop-out, especially when looking down
- While on the subject of eyes - the elephant has one
- Directions to make the elephant is a pdf file (48k)
- This is designed for a U.S. bill
- The aspect rato of the money should be about 2.4:1
- Other currency will work if the ratio is between 2.6 & 2.2 to 1
- Directions to make the butterfly is a normal web page
- The heart reverses - both are the same bill
- Directions to make the heart is a normal web page